Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hey everybody,
Wow, saw "Julie & Julia" last night. Meryl Streep is awesome and the storyline was pretty interesting, kind of renewed my interest in blogging. Sitting here on this cold, rainy Sunday not sure what I'm doing next, just know that I have to do something productive. Sometimes I find it hard to write about what I'm feeling or doing, this is quite new to me!!!! Trying to work on my Granddaughter's scrapbook, working on catching it up, bought refill pages yesterday for her book---on a side note why are all the pages and posts different for all these books???? it's a real pain when you're looking for refills!!!!!----- I'm not a heavy duty scrapper but I do find it fun and kind of creative, I know I don't get as elaborate as some of the other scrappers do but I find stickers are fun and pretty papers and my labeler for journaling is quite fun. My hope someday is that my kids and my Grandkids appreciate seeing some of their past in a fun and colorful way :) Think I'll also work on some dolls today, my site on Etsy (pinkgyspsyart.etsy.com) is getting kind of skimpy and I haven't put anything new on for awhile, kind of hard to sell anything that way don't ya think???? Need some play money so I guess I better get busy huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment